Here are six tips by Billiameo. They are excellent and pithy:
1. No race is a "lost" race if a message of principle is espoused and spread.
2. Yesterday's Statist could be tomorrow's freedom fighter.
3. Be an activist first and a statesman second.
4. If a person holds at least 1 principled stance they can be won over to liberty; if they hold none they cannot.
5. Most people are like water, they follow the path of least resistance.
-Make their path toward education in all things freedom a well traveled one with a deep groove by revisiting the information continuously. In time they will find liberty easier to understand than tyranny and freedom more desirable than chains.-
6. Be like a stone, when someone floating downstream wants to stop they will have you to hold onto. Enough stones can dam up a river and stem the flow of the masses.
Andrew Napolitano for President 2016!
"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping Graven images." - ironman77
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: