Comment: So it's not even "Majority Rule"

(See in situ)


So it's not even "Majority Rule"

Since roughly half of the people eligible to vote actually voted this time, that means that less than 25% of the population decides what the other 75% get.

Now that's messed up.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience"—Pierre Teilhard de Chardin