1. Ask something that may or may not have (subjective) "life" whether it wants to become viable when you know it cannot.
2. Wait until it is viable.
3. Wait until it can talk and already has guaranteed rights under any subjective definition of "life".
1. Government exists to protect objectively defined "life".
2. "Life" is a subjective terms that cannot be defined regarding the beginning of it.
3. Government can't protect life based on a subjective definition.
Critical Thinking > Emotional Thinking > Pseudo-Intellectuals that Saturate DP
Utilitarianism > Consequentialism > Deontology > Egocentrism
Making people feel "troll'd" with the truth > being an intentional troll > acting like one naturally
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: