Ron Paul is right. Just look at what a joke "natural" or "organic" means in food labeling. Natural means literally nothing on products, and organic means at least 95% of the product needs to be organic. What about the other 5%, since most products contain "less the 2% of the following"(which is 2 pages long) organic mean almost nothing.
GMO would be a joke of a label coming from the FDA... With independent PRIVATE companies offering alternatives labels/certificates... WHO NEEDS THE FDA.
You people who down voted OP... You are downvoting RON PAUL's OWN WORDS and by extension are down voting Ron Paul himself.
Tools of war are not always obvious. The worst weapon is an idea planted in the mind of man. Prejudices can kill, suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has an everlasting fallout all of its own.