Comment: Yes, I can give you some

(See in situ)

Yes, I can give you some

I ran for office and didn't win. I was one of the many that ran in the liberty movement. Are you apart of any Ron Paul group beside the Daily Paul? Anyway, decide which office you want to run for, go to the registrar county office and register to run as a candidate. Then you will be given a certain amount of signatures that will be needed to get on a ballot. You will need to canvas and or go to local super markets or post office and stand outside to talk to people about the campaign and get signatures, that way helped us get on the ballot. You need to get from the registrar a list of the local GOP or whoever party you will run and get the names and addresses of those people, send out postcards of your campaign, You will need a little money to do your Campain depending on what seat you plan to run. Get affiliated with the TEA Party even if you don't like them or local party group, and get endorced by them by introducing yourself to the group and they will endorce you and THEY also will send out an endorcement to all the district GOP in the mail. It's very important that you do get endorced by them because if you don't you most likely won't win. You need that back up by the local district party. I have many friends including myself that wanted to do it our own way and local endorcement was KEY to winning!!! We got endorced by the local liberty caucus but we needed the TEA Party endorcement. Two of my fellow Ron Pauler candidates went to get endorced by the tea Party two didn't and the two that didn't go didn't win, along with myself. I hope that helped and wasn't too confusing. I suggest working with local Ron Paul friends to help you do this. It's good to have some help.