Comment: It's a dinosaur and should have died a long time ago.

(See in situ)


wolfe's picture

It's a dinosaur and should have died a long time ago.

90% of everything we do occurs electronically and the remaining 10% is FedEx/UPS/DHL, etc.

What do we need the postal service for other than to collect junk mail.

Obama wants to green up the government. The first thing they can do (other than stop killing people overseas) is to let USPS die. No more trees killed for 20 cents off at the grocery store. No more wasted gas. And no more spending money on useless employees doing a job that my email server does for free.

The Philosophy Of Liberty -
http://www.thephilosophyofliberty.com/