are awake. Probably about 5 % or so of the general population are awake. The other 95% will only wake up when they are in the FEMA camps.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderators or Ron Paul. This site may co