The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular Liberty.com

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: So you think that 1% pays taxes and the other 99% gets free

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: I have a one question test. (see in situ)

So you think that 1% pays taxes and the other 99% gets free

support from the government?

Thats crazy.