The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular Liberty.com

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: What OWS was claiming...

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Dude... honestly, you can't (see in situ)

What OWS was claiming...

Was NOT that there was anything in common among the 99% EXCEPT that we don't enjoy elitists status that the OTHER 1% (a group small enough to have common distintions) has.

Since we don't fraternize with those people (the 1%) most of us are blissfully unaware of how they live their lives and the power that they wield. Thats the whole point.