Comment: Thank you as well...

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: I, for one, (see in situ)

Thank you as well...

The vicious circle of violence MUST stop... the only way that is going to happen is for us to forgive and move forward.

Mankind has SO MUCH POTENTIAL and I for one would like to see us striving towards that potential before I pass on... I really believe in us - I do not think any of us can even fathom a world where the PTB does not exist... we are operating on 1-5% of our labor energy - the other 95% + of it is either stolen under threat of force or in some way conned out of us by the PTB.