1) it will be an electromagnet.
2) it will move some metals around that are placed near it.
3) how much force it can generate is porportional to how much energy you run through it (but the energy output will always be LESS than the energy input)
4) it will never have an energy output that is equal to or in excess of the energy input
5) like Bastiat and his "seen and unseen" you will only focus on the energy output of your electromagnet with anecdotal claims (eg: "wow it moved an item that is x heavy a distance of y at a speed in excess of z") failing to measure it versus how much energy it actually cost you to do so which would help you realize #3 above.