in high rise buildings where no one could open a window and smoking was allowed. without giving a lesson on the subject...
second hand smoke was VERY low on the list of bad things.
it was actually helpful that people smoked. because some would complain if they could smell it. most of the really bad things have no smell at all or smell good.
many people are sick because of poor ventilation. this is why black mold is now a problem. todays HVAC technicians do not understand the "V".
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderators or