1. The coroner's report on Nancy Lanza's time of death.
2. The coroner's report on Adam Lanza's time of death.
3. Statement by Natalie Hammond, wounded survivor at Sandy
Hook describing what she saw and heard.
4. Statement by the other unknown wounded survivor at
Sandy Hook decribing what he (or she) saw and heard.
5. Statement by the custodian who ran down the hallway
warning about the gunfire as to what he saw or heard.
6. Statement by Adam Lanza's physician (if any) who:
diagnosed Lanza's mental state, list of pharmaceutical
drugs prescribed as a course of treatment, number of
follow-up visits, and any referrals to other qualified
mental health professionals.
7. Statement from the Connecticut police regarding the
individual who was found in the woods nearby.
8. Ballistic report confirming the guns used to murder
Nancy Lanza, the children and Adam Lanza were all from
the firearms kept at the Lanza home.
I'm sure there are other questions that need answers. Unless all the pieces of this case have some plausible explanation, this case remains unsolved in my opinion.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderators or Ron Paul. This si