There has been no plausible motive for the murders presented as of yet.
1. Statement by Adam Lanza's physician (if any) who: diagnosed Lanza's mental state, list of pharmaceutical drugs prescribed as a course of treatment, number of follow-up visits, and any referrals to other qualified mental health professionals.
2. Statement by the police identifying any evidence of forced entry into the house or garage including Nancy Lanza’s bedroom, any broken furniture, windows or glass found, any blood found elsewhere in or around the home.
3. The coroner's report on Nancy Lanza's time of death and any drugs found in her body.
4. Statement by the police detailing Nancy Lanza’s recent phone records and who she called and who called her.
5. Statement by the police detailing Nancy Lanza’s recent emails and who she corresponded with.
6. Statement by the police describing what prescription medications were found at the house and who were they for.
7. Statement by the police describing any sign of theft from the house (e.g., cash money, checkbooks, jewelry, laptop computers, etc.).
8. Statement by the police describing any fingerprints found at the house that did not belong to Nancy or Adam.
9. Statement by the police regarding who owns the black 2010 Honda Civic found at the school. If Adam Lanza drove the Honda, his fingerprints should be on the steering wheel. It was reported that Nancy Lanza owned a 2009 BMW found inside the garage at the house.
10. The coroner's report on Adam Lanza's time of death and any drugs found in his body.
11. Statement by the police describing Adam Lanza’s height, weight, etc. and exactly what he was wearing at the time of his death.
12. Statement by the police describing Ryan Lanza's identification found in possession of Adam Lanza and how it got there. A list of any other documents found on the body.
13. Photographic evidence showing how the shooter (Lanza?) entered the school.
14. Statement by Natalie Hammond, wounded survivor at Sandy Hook describing what she saw and heard.
15. Statement by the other unknown wounded survivor at Sandy Hook describing what he (or she) saw and heard.
16. Statement by the custodian who ran down the hallway warning about the gunfire as to what he saw or heard.
17. Statement by the police stating what evidence was found from any video surveillance systems installed at the school.
18. Ballistic report confirming the guns used to murder Nancy Lanza, the children and Adam Lanza and all bullets recovered from the school were from the firearms kept at Nancy Lanza’s home.
The Daily Paul is a community website with no official affiliation with Ron Paul. The