- Years of secret meetings with Mitch McConnel.
- Secret meetings with Romney.
- After a few of these secret meetings he endorses Romney repeatedly and Jesse Benton goes to work for McConnel.
- Is for sanctions etc against Iran, won't rule out military options.
- Unable to answer Luke Rudowski and looked guilty. I've seen better responses from stars dealing with paparazzi.
- Talks about things like the TSA and FED but overall does nothing.
- No outreach outside of politics.
- Nothing close to an open plan for his supporters.
- Calls his supporters conspiracy theorists and other horrible things.
- Unable to articulate his positions like Ron. Everything is murky and 'needs to be looked in to'.
How's that for a start?
Fight the Ron Paul blackout on the Daily Paul (now 'P AU L'), put his removed poster back as your avatar:
The Daily Paul is a community website with no official affiliation with Ron Paul. The content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are