The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: Politics is tough

(See in situ)

Politics is tough

if you walk into a room full of people wearing black robes and you're wearing a white one, you have a 1% chance of being treated as a god and a 99% chance of being beaten to death.

"Endless money forms the sinews of war." - Cicero,