The new direction is to get rid of the Constitution within a generation? We need to teach our kids the 10 commandments:
1. Thou shalt belive in the Constitution thy creed.
2. Thou shalt not shrink to controversy when the United States
Constitution is of issue.
3. Thou shalt remember to never forget why we took the British flag down in America
4. Thou shalt remember to be faithful and protective of your family.
5. Thou shalt not kill anyones beliefs in freedom.
6 Thou shalt always keep family values and be kind to your fellow man.
7. Thou shalt not steal anything.
8. Thou shalt not bear false flags to achieve a percievd moral goal.
9. Thou shalt covet thy neighbors wife, but ok to covet the husband.
10.Thou shalt be kind to your neighbor at all times.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of