Sunshine05, thank you for keeping the light of justice shining on the mystery behind the Sandy Hook murders.
Here are my questions for which I would like factual answers:
1. Statement by Adam Lanza's physician (if any) who: diagnosed Lanza's mental state, list of pharmaceutical drugs prescribed as a course of treatment, number of follow-up visits, and any referrals to other qualified mental health professionals.
2. Statement by the police identifying any evidence of forced entry into Nancy Lanza's house or garage including her bedroom, any broken furniture, windows or glass found, any blood found elsewhere in or around the home.
3. The coroner's report on Nancy Lanza's time of death and any drugs found in her body.
4. Statement by the police detailing Nancy Lanza’s recent phone records and who she called and who called her.
5. Statement by the police detailing Nancy Lanza’s recent emails and who she corresponded with.
6. Statement by the police describing what prescription medications were found at the house and who were they for.
7. Statement by the police describing any sign of theft from the house (e.g., cash money, checkbooks, jewelry, laptop computers, etc.).
8. Statement by the police describing any fingerprints found at the house that did not belong to Nancy or Adam.
9. Statement by the police confirming that Adam Lanza’s fingerprints were found on the steering wheel of the black 2010 Honda Civic parked at the school that was registered to Nancy Lanza.
10. The coroner's report on Adam Lanza's time of death and any drugs found in his body.
11. Statement by the police describing Adam Lanza’s height, weight, etc. and exactly what he was wearing at the time of his death.
12. Statement by the police describing Ryan Lanza's identification found in possession of Adam Lanza and how it got there. A list of any other documents found on the body.
13. Photographic evidence showing how the shooter (Lanza?) entered the school.
14. Statement by Natalie Hammond, wounded survivor at Sandy Hook describing what she saw and heard.
15. Statement by the other unknown wounded survivor at Sandy Hook describing what he (or she) saw and heard.
16. Statement by the custodian who ran down the hallway warning about the gunfire as to what he saw or heard.
17. Statement by the police stating what evidence was found from any video surveillance systems installed at the school.
18. Ballistic report confirming the guns used to murder Nancy Lanza, the children and Adam Lanza and all bullets recovered from the Lanza home and the school were from the firearms registered to Nancy Lanza that were kept at her house.
There has been no plausible motive presented to the public for the killing of Nancy Lanza, the children at Sandy Hook elementary school and Adam Lanza as of yet.
The underlying puzzle that continues to nag at me is; who stood to financially gain from the death of Nancy and Adam Lanza?
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative