Comment: "I'll keep paying because I'm reluctant to stand on principle"..

(See in situ)


"I'll keep paying because I'm reluctant to stand on principle"..

is what I hear.

We must lead by example.

There were only 25% that agreed with the first revolution. To hell with waiting on the other 75%.

We must be willing to be unafraid of consequences to make any headway. Complying with tyranny is supporting tyranny.