Comment: Welcome to the year 2013.

(See in situ)


Welcome to the year 2013.

Yeah I voted for Johnson because my voting place is 1 block from my home, Ron Paul wasn't on my ballot, and I would have voted for Vermin Supreme if he'd been on there but it would have been a tough choice since I am behind Gary Johnson 98% of the way - the other 2% being arbitrary bs like drones and stuff which no congressman, senator or president has any real control over if you've been paying any attention at all to the way the world really works since about 1943 or so...
1913...
1933...
whichever. clueless. antagonist. Greatest of love and best wishes.

Pandacentricism will be our downfall.