Comment: I looked up

(See in situ)

I looked up

the inverter and I had my terminology wrong. It is the circuit board that is located on the back of the lcd. I wish I knew the correct name for it, because surly it would not be as expensive as a whole new lcd, that is if it is replaceable.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” – Dresden James