The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: Nothing to resolve

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: I am sympathetic to that but (see in situ)

Nothing to resolve

I go along with the 30% of people I want to align myself with, and the other 70% just leave me the heck alone.

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~J. Swift