... since both of you guys have strong legal theories about the rights of Americans:
(1) What would YOU do if you drove into a checkpoint where they asked you if you were drinking?
(2) What if they asked you to step out of the car?
(3) What if they asked you to do field sobriety tests?
(4) What if they asked you to take a breath test?
(5) What if they asked you to take a blood test?
(6) Assuming you refused, what would you do if they arrested you and took you to jail?
(7) How would you handle the court case?
Some of us would like to know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION -- and how to have success -- with theories such as yours.
Please explain what you would do, and if you or anyone else you know of has had success in these situations using your ideas.