Comment: I disagree with a lot more than 5%

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: I have no issues pointing out (see in situ)

I disagree with a lot more than 5%

I was just saying that criticizing one of his positions isn't a bad thing, and I don't think individual issues are typically make or break for most people anyways. If someone agrees with 95% of what he says and would like to vote him in and work on the other 5% after the fact, they're welcome to do that. I do agree that no man will ever find a politician he agrees with on everything.

Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito