While the hot debate between the road owner and the driver and the insurance company et al heats on about going 10 MPH over the posted limit:
- Hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern and African people aren't killed by government fire
- Billions if not trillions of dollars are not screwed with via fiat currency
- Hundreds of thousands of non-violent criminals are not in prison
- An entire population is not systemically kept poor through the welfare program
- The cheapest healthcare plan in 2016 isn't $20,000 per year
- And so on...
Rich guys getting away with speeding > Rich guys getting away with mass murder and the destruction of a currency.
(I think I'm "deflecting")
Currently consuming: Free Domain Radio; Virtue of Selfishness; Human action;
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: