Not everyone will choose to live in any system. That's the problem. If 51% of the people choose Communism, is it ok to impose that system on the other 49%? That's the point of liberty. That's what I'm for, or are you not familiar with the site that you're posting on.
Your comment may be the dumbest comment I have read in a long time. And don't tell me what I should or should not do.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Paul, its owner, site moderators or Ron Paul. This site