The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular Liberty.com

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: Hey wacko; he was posing a

(See in situ)


Hey wacko; he was posing a

Hey wacko; he was posing a hypothetical of if 70% of the population want to impose something on the other 30% in a voluntaryist system.

Maybe you should make sure you know what you are commenting on before you actually comment.