That was a lot of words. I am curious, if it is as you say and enumerated powers originate and derive from the people following American independence...
1. Do you have any inherent power that can be delegated to steal or murder?
2. Do you have any inherent power over other men or women that can be delegated to make them objects of any of your delegated enumerated power?
3. Who does the constitution apply to exactly and what is the source of authority to delegate any power to exercise any dominion over another man or woman?
4. Does any man or woman have any duty or obligation to statutes or codes originating from powers delegated by other people?
5. Does any government have any justly derived obligation from any man or women which can be used to compel or coerce them without their consent?
6. Does a group of men or women have some inherent power over certain territory of the earth which can be used to exclude others with threats of force whether said territory is being used or not?
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: