Comment: Thought I

(See in situ)

Thought I

would give you guys a link to a supplier of uniseals I found the other day. For those who may not what they are. They are an inexpensive bulkhead fitting for joining tanks together via a pipe. They can be used on round or flat surfaces as in the curved surface of a barrel or even the side of another pipe. None of the hardware stores around me carry them so online is my only option. This is the best price I've seen them online. I noticed they are also on Amazon if you happen to be ordering something else there. The shipping was inexpensive and fast as well.

The bold effort the present bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it-Andrew Jackson