Can an Anarchist be a Statesman?
It's been more than "suggested" on multiple occasions that Ron Paul is an Anarchist and a fraud. An Anarchist can't be described as "A Statesman".
1) a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
2) a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order
1. a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.
2. a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.
3. a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.
1) a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups
2) the advocacy or practice of anarchistic principles
Conclusion, Ron Paul is an Anarchist, not a Stateman or a Statist.
The funniest part is that an Anarchist CAN open the door to Statism by "destroying an established order". There's a darn good reason Anarchists hate a Constitutional Republic.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: