- Just because you sold stocks doesn’t mean they’re heading lower.
- Calling tops in this market is equal to boating the horn of africa in a canoe. Good luck with that.
- When stocks go higher, they tend to keep going higher.
- When stocks goes lower, they tend to reverse and go higher.
- The over-arching trend is higher, since the beginning of time (sans the dark ages).
- Generally speaking, it’s a dumb idea to bet against the guy with the printing press.
- If the market should go down for a few days, even weeks, that’s called a buying opportunity, not a top.
- TVIX is for retards.
- Ben Bernanke is waiting for you to try something stupid. Go ahead and test him.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: