Comment: Go to your local EPA

(See in situ)

In post: ...
In reply to comment: Go up to Mt. Shasta in Norcal (see in situ)

Go to your local EPA

Ask for a water report card of anywhere in CA. CA has been taking water samples since the 70's. The only water that is not tested private well water (and if you want to have it checked it's about $160.00). The toxic substances that began being distributed evenly through geoengineering is showing up in water.. and through tests, and you can connect with those tests in the link provided by celest's post above.. The geoengineering is endangering indiginous trees, destrying the cloud forest and destroying crops.

For whatever reason they have, they do not have the right, they are under some privledge, and it needs to stop.