Comment: I really don't understand...

(See in situ)


I really don't understand...

how people who claim to be rational, can ignore the physical impossibilities of the official story of 9/11.

Is it rational to believe that 10% of a structure can fall through the other 90% of itself, crushing everything in its path, traveling at near free fall speed through the path of greatest resistance?

If I were holding a wooden block in each hand at equal heights, but one block held over a tower of blocks, and the other block held over nothing, would it be rational to believe they would both hit the ground at the same time?

Is it rational to believe that the block suspended over other blocks would face the same resistance as the block suspended over nothing?

Check out the Laissez-Faire Journal at LFJournal.com


"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray Rothbard