I'm going to honor my promise to work through Friday, and hopefully they sign the contract I proposed. I think I offered a really fair deal, with very little risk, and beneficial to both them and me. I'm prepared if they decide not to take me up on my offer, but it would be a nice if they did. It would free up my days to pursue other accounts and act on ideas that I get spontaneously. I've already nearly picked up one account for my marketing business, and if my current employer comes aboard, that would be my first two clients within a week.
Thanks Jefferson! What do you do if I may ask?
I'm a serial entrepreneur and liberty activist from Texas!
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: