Comment: So you realize you can get the same benefits from diet?

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Downvoting both of you (see in situ)

So you realize you can get the same benefits from diet?

But prefer to use a pill that says right on the label it may make you suicidal?
I am glad you feel better, but I was trained in "medical ethics" 20+ years ago, and back then it would have landed a doctor in jail to pass out a drug that had the potential to make a patient worse. "First do no harm" meant NO harm, not "It's OK if you kill 5% of your patients, the other 95% will defend the drug, and the ones who died won't complain." They lowered the ethical standards to get these pills to market. Doctors pass them out like candy and rarely say a word about the possible devastating side effects. Depression and anxiety respond beautifully to diet and exercise, but those are not profitable so they are not recommended.

Love or fear? Choose again with every breath.