Comment: 10 years from now...

(See in situ)


10 years from now...

...it will take the Chinese an hour to annihilate the 89% of the Aussie population living in the cities. The remaining 11% outside the cities will be hunted down by drones in a few days like in War of the Worlds. Our post collapse government will cut a deal to avoid war with the Chinese.

It amazes me that grown ups commonly think world wars are a thing of the past.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty" TJ