1. Location of the wound. He shows the wound on the side of his throat, rather than were the voice box would be so why would his speech be impaired.
2. He says it was slice and not a gun shot wound....one more lie for the pile
3. He says it was probably from the night before, which would likely mean it had stopped bleeding
4. He says it was likely shrapnel from "the expulsions that we were using the night before" ???? Why were they using explosions???
5. The guys behind him were clearly unnerved by the information he was relaying because they go from staring straight ahead to eyeballing eachother