Comment: If you're really broke and

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Yes (see in situ)

If you're really broke and

If you're really broke and want to learn a trade, you can go to JobCorps. You can live there (you don't have to though) and they give you a living allowance. By the time you're done, they help find you a job or if you want to go to college, they help with that as well.

I know some people might not agree with it on here, since it uses government funds, but don't shoot the messenger. =)

¶~~*~~Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth. ~Ludwig Börne~~*~~¶