Comment: This has to do with Immigration

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Not sure what you mean by (see in situ)

This has to do with Immigration

In order to move your spouse to the USA you have to "sponser" them. You have to be engaged or married. DOMA prohibits gays from doing so even if they live in a state where they can get married or a civil union. The thing is I don't want to have to ask the government for permission. I am not the one that wants the law there. I want it gone so I don't need their permission to be with the one I love.