(and I put in quotes for a reason) is nothing more than legal tender issued by a government to pay for things that the government want. It has no value and provides no more a service then fiat issued currency based upon debt. It’s still a tax of the productive resources of the people. Neither system provides the security of keeping the government in check and prevents it from living beyond its means. Whether the government issues the currency itself or pays a central bank to do it does not matter……..we want a government to live only on what it taxes the country in the year when the funds are needed…….then we as citizens will pay attention to what our government is spending…..which it the source of the real problem in this country. The only way to fix the problems is to get the government out of the money business completely.
Here’s how we fix the problems of this country.
1. Phase out the Fed in a two year time frame while we reestablish the gold standard. Allow the market place to re-establish the TRUE price of gold.
2. In two years money becomes private bank money back by whatever the re-established price of an ounce of gold is in that time. The gold standard exist not to value the paper money….it’s exist to keep in check the amount of private bank issued notes. If for instances a bank has 1 billion dollars in gold and over issues it private bank notes and people see this( and with the advent of the internet it could become very transparent) the bank notes would fall in value, then the market place( through money brokers) would scoop up the devalued currency and present it to the bank for gold……the bank in turn would recall it’s over issued currency back in check…..through the free market ( this system existed once in this country and worked well look up Suffolk Bank system Rothbard History of money and banking).
3. Close the IRS ( esp after this week) and institute the National Retail Sales Tax advocated by Neal Boortz. This would return us to our roots as far as tax history in the country. It does not tax production but it does tax consumption….in the only agreeable way.
4. Implement the 1% rule to repay the national debt.
5. If the USG does not want to do these things to save our country, then they don’t have the country’s best interest in heart and should be removed from existence. The only legal and non-violent way (which is the only way I am an advocate ) is to have 38 States Houses amend the Constitution to nullify the Constitution and return to the