Call Here: (202) 224-2934
Washington, D.C. office of U.S. Senator John Cornyn
Senator Cruz's Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-5922
(please call between 9am & 5pm) (or leave message)
1) Introduce yourself, mention that you are a constituent and that you vote.
2) I'm calling to ask the Senator to support & vote for Senator Mitch McConnell's Industrial Hemp Amendment to the Farm Bill.
3) The language is the same as S. 359, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2013.
4) See the March 21, 2013 CRS report "Hemp as an Agricultural Commodity," order code RL 32725, for more information on the issue
5) Ask for a reply letter or email, give them your name and address, and thank them for their time.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original posters, and are not endorsed, approved, or otherwise representative of the opinions of the Daily Pau