based on my perception of the individual's previous posture to the movement:
1. (former) congressman Ron Paul: he won't say nothing. Bad blood between Adam and the campaign.
2. Senator Rand Paul: read above plus this compromises his senatorial ambitions.
3. Amash: forget about it.
4. The judge: forget about it.
5. Woods: I'd be very surprised.
6. Raimondo: possible.
7. Rockwell: finally a winner. He'll say something.
So you got one out of seven plus half a credit among the rest.
Be brave, be brave, the Myan pilot needs no aeroplane.
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: