Comment: Best advice

(See in situ)

Best advice

Don't act out of anger and frustration. You'll only get more to be frustrated and angry about.

See if there are any legal methods, with regard to property rights, that can solve your issue. Perhaps she could be legally obligated to make some changes?

Act out of kindness rather than getting even. The only way you really get even is by lowering yourself to her level. Rise above it and stay optimistically focused on a solution. Have some fun with it. Laugh about this crazy lady and make a game of it. Perhaps offer some help around her property if she needs it, if she is willing to come to a compromise?

GOOD luck :)

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience"—Pierre Teilhard de Chardin