Comment: Civil Suit

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Well (see in situ)

Civil Suit

I must say I generally don't concur with your line of thinking. But rather than down vote your posts further, I thought I'd pipe up and suggest that if your neighbor has done you / your property harm, the route is to file civil suit, and have it adjudicated there. The idea of involving the police (except to accompany officials as 'peace keepers' while the officials enforce a court order) is not appropriate.