Comment: Trained to "take control"

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: Cops (see in situ)

Trained to "take control"

That's the bully attitude you refer to. Officers are trained to "take control of the situation." Which means to dominate physically & verbally.

When they are in your face, you have to stand straight, tall and remain calm, speak clearly and respectfully. It disarms them 90% of the time. The other 10% you are going to get one or more of the following: verbally abused, fined, chucked into the car or "softened up" a little.

"One resists the invasion of armies; one does not resist the invasion of ideas" Victor Hugo