1) "This is not by definition mutually beneficial trade.. the two conspiricists are agressing against the third"
False: the conspirators mutually/voluntarily agreed to each other for the benefits of their spoils; hence your absolutist position that ‘By definition a voluntary mutually beneficial trade is just’ is similarly incorrect
2) "when I hear 'system' I presume you mean the state"
To be specific, I define 'state' as one scope of authorship within the apparatus of public domain
ex. international / federal / state / county / township / estate / domicile / self
3) "some outside agency which has a monopoly on violence"
False: individuals have volition to choose unethical violence outside of government also
4) "Society which is not the government or the state has natural laws which one of them is that you are NOT free to injure or kill someone else"
Incorrect: individuals are free to choose unethical conduct; the consequence of those actions however is another matter, which I believe is principally addressed by government
5) "before the state or any authoritarian state these crimes were handled by society not a state. (were gild, ostracism, outlawing)"
Partially incorrect: 'law' is a formal codification of ethical principle, which again is the proper function of government. Otherwise when individuals informally exercise conscionable judgment and virtual prerogative in a social setting, the function is the same
6) "the ethical/moral NAP"
Sorry, assuming 'non-aggression principle'?