The Daily Paul has been archived. Please see the continuation of the Daily Paul at Popular

Thank you for a great ride, and for 8 years of support!

Comment: Quit being such a dumbas_!

(See in situ)

In reply to comment: THAT IS A LIE! (see in situ)

Quit being such a dumbas_!

Quit being such a dumbas_! Islam is denying Palestine the right to be a state? huh? Please elaborate oh ye of such ignorance. Is it not Israel that demands that Palestine not even dare to consider declaring statehood? Did I miss something in the recent vote at the UN?

Do you deny that Israel has built Jewish only colonies throughout the West Bank, and is expanding them to the right of Jerusalem in an effort to bifurcate the West Bank? The Palestinians have agreed to relinquish 78 per cent of their original homeland. They will not accept anything less than the remaining 22 per cent.

And the diaspora started way before the Moooslims took over Palestine. By the way, where did Jews have a better life for most of history? In Christian Europe or in the Muslim Middle East?