Many DPers would find this info helpful in communicating even more effectively not just on this site but out on the ground as well.
Thanks for this post Zak!
1. Be accurate
2. Avoid biases.
3. Present multiple viewpoints or perspectives.
4. Pursue the truth.
5. Use factual data, yet develop people skills
6. Maintain community ties and "connect the dots"
7. Be open and transparent
8. Evoke emotion.
9. Think visually; have vision.
10. Integrate new developments and technology.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience"—Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here: