It's bad PR for Ron Paul, Rand Paul and the Liberty Movement at large for our websites to be inundated by comments ranting against "Zionists" or "Zionism" or the "Zionist Conspiracy." Because 95% of the non-initiated voters who are our target market do not know the definition of that term.
Here's the "chain of association" that Cointel Pro operatives use against us. It works equally well for accusations of "racism" as it does for "anti-Semitism":
1.Low-information voters assume that ranting against Zionists is the same thing as ranting against Jews.
2. And therefore, in the mind of the low-information voter, if you're ranting against Zionists you're a dirty bigoted anti-Semite.
3. If you're ranting against Zionists on a pro-Ron Paul website, all Ron Paul supporters are dirty bigoted anti-Semites.
4. If all Ron Paul supporters are dirty bigoted anti-Semites, Ron Paul is a dirty bigoted anti-Semite.
5. If Ron Paul is a dirty bigoted anti-Semite, then so is everyone in his family, too.
6. Rand Paul is a dirty bigoted anti-Semite! Vote for Hillary!
Yes, this is full of logical fallacies, but it's incredibly effective. So I agree with the OP 100%. "It does not matter if we are losing our country and our liberties to a cabal of Zionists or lizard aliens. The REMEDY IS THE SAME. Liberty." Very well-said.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Reagan
Public Relations Consulting
Want DP delivered to your inbox daily? Subscribe here:
Content of posts and comments on the Daily Paul represent the opinions of the original p