Comment: Forbid cops from policing

(See in situ)


Forbid cops from policing

Forbid cops from policing certain types of crimes. Devote 75% of the police force to policing rape, robbery, murder, assault and the most heinous crimes only. Devote the other 25% of the force to policing white collar crime, traffic violations, and lower level crimes.

Something like that.